Thursday 24 March 2011

Ideas and thoughts

I have been thinking a lot about Mara Alper's work. I like the fact that her documentaries involve dance and more performances. Although I don't think I can work a performance into my documentary at this point it is something I will think about for the future.

For now however, I know that for my final piece I want to show the challenge which I have more or less been doing since earlier on in the project. I have been thinking about how I could show it and was thinking about a video of myself or presenting the tally charts which I have been keeping when out in public about how many males I am touched by (by mistake). I will have to experiment with different ideas so I know which way will look the most successful.

Some of my tally charts below:







No comments:

Post a Comment