Monday 14 March 2011

IDEAS and thoughts

My most recent idea is to create a studio space to start filming scenes in to help create my documentary.

-Two people facing each other up close, not touching
-Elbows almost touching
-Stills of the body almost touching

My project seems to have slightly changed from my starting point of Judaism. It has become more about the physical connection between human beings rather then the actual Jewish law. I am still interested in the thought of Shomar Nagiah and the way a relationship is built up on complete mental thoughts. For somebody who does not keep to that law it is almost impossible to imagine as the average person has a complete physical connection with their partner from early on whether it is holding hands or just a tap on the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment