Thursday 24 February 2011

Videos

.



As part of my research work I have began taking videos of the everyday life connections between the opposite sex. The 2 videos here show how close two of the opposite sex can get without even realising. The video to the left shows the two people almost touching revealing tension which I would have never thought about before between two strangers on a train journey.

I am getting very interested in physical connection between people, especially those who do not know each other. I find it amazing how much connection we have with each other and I am curious to find out if that makes a difference to our life. I guess I could only find that out if I start avoiding the opposite sex. I would have to avoid them in most situations for example bus journeys, tube journeys, walking down the street, at college, at work, in a shop and every other situation I am in which involves a male.

I do realise that this will be going away from my original starting point of Judaism as a whole. However it was inspired by a Jewish law which it still can relate back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment